My name is Kacie Jozefick and I am currently a Junior at Lock Haven University. I am majoring in Elementary Education with a minor in Reading. I am from Spring Mills, Pennsylvania which is about 15 minutes from State College. I graduated from Penns Valley Area School District in 2006. I am an only child and my two dogs (pictured above) Kudo and Sadie are my loves. I am a huge fan of sports and love watching sports especially football. I love Penn State Football and attend all of the home games football games. I also enjoy reading and camping with my family.
During high school I do not remember using a lot of technology for my learning. We did not have smart boards and we just had regular overhead projectors. We did have computer classes were we learned how to type and use basic applications such as Microsoft Office. However, in high school I was required to make slideshow presentations for many of my classes. When I got to college is when I really started to use technology in my learning. I was enrolled in ecampus where I did a lot of work for my classes. I also became acquainted with smartboard and how to operate it. During the summer I took a class that was solely online through a community college. That was a huge step for me because that is something I have never done before. I use technology for my schooling however I do not think that I use it a great deal.
I have some expectations for this course. For this course I hope to gain a lot more knowledge about technology. I hope that I can use technology to aide my learning as well as using it to aide my future students. I hope I will be able to brush up on my knowledge with using Microsoft Office tools as well as how to do new things such as create websites.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment